How the Program Works
To earn rewards for referring family and friends to CUA, you'll need to join the Member-to-Member (M2M) Referral Program by providing your name, a valid email address, your date of birth, and agreeing to the program Terms & Conditions. Then, you can refer your friends by email, social media, or sending your personal referral link.
To become a CUA member because your family member or friend referred you and claim your waived account package fee for six months, click the link in the referral email you received. Next, provide your name, a valid email address, and agree to the program’s Terms & Conditions and become a CUA member by following the set of instructions that were emailed to you after claiming your referral offer.
Rules for Referrers
- You must be a current CUA customer to participate in the CUA Member-to-Member (M2M) Referral Program.
- You need to join M2M by providing your name, a valid email address, your account number name and agreeing to the program’s Terms & Conditions.
- A referred customer can only accept one referral. You cannot earn a reward for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else.
- You cannot refer yourself.
Rules for Referees
- Claim your M2M offer with your name and email address.
- You must agree to accept program emails and accept the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer.
- You must follow the set of instructions that were emailed to you after claiming your referral offer in order to be eligible for a reward.
The M2M Referral is applicable in all member situations, except for the following:
- Referrals where someone is either added to an existing account as a joint member, or is currently a joint member on a different account.
- Referrals from personal to business, or from business to personal, where the person is one and the same. For example, business member XYZ Inc. opens a personal account or a personal account member owns a business and that member opens XYZ Inc. business account.
- Referrals by parents/relatives under the age of majority.
Referral Period Rules
- Your friend or family member has to claim their referral offer within 30 days of receiving your referral email message.
- Your friend or family member has to become a CUA member and follow the set of instructions emailed to them within 30 days of claiming their offer.